Matthew R. Falk
Trial Attorney, Founding Member
The founder of Falk Legal Group, Matt has practiced law for over 20 years. His practice focuses on business and commercial litigation, with an emphasis on insurance law. He also actively participates in state and industry groups and frequently speaks on topics such as breach of contract, covenants not to compete, business torts, and insurance subrogation. Matt is passionate about the law and thoroughly enjoys both getting to know and working with his clients.
Matt serves on the Board of Directors of the Milwaukee Bar Association. He also serves as co-chairman of the Wisconsin Chapter of the National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP). Previously, Matt was a member of the Board of Directors for the Milwaukee Chamber Orchestra. Social justice is also basic to his faith and profession, driving Matt to volunteer for social justice organizations such as the Milwaukee Inner-City Congregation Allied for Hope (MICAH).
Matt was born and raised in Green Bay, Wisconsin and is one of 15 children. He is well-traveled, having studied in Asia, Central America, and South America. He enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters.
An active athlete and die-hard sports fan, he enjoys golf, mountain biking, downhill skiing, and running. He also frequently commutes to work utilizing Milwaukee’s extensive bike trail system.
- The State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- The National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
- Designated Certified Subrogation Recovery Specialist (CSRP)
- Property Loss Research Bureau/Liability Insurance Research Bureau
- The Thomas Fairchild American Inn of Court
- The Serjeants Inn
- Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin
Honors & Awards
- NASP “Chapter of the Year,” 2012, 2014, 2015
- Wisconsin Super Lawyer, 2011-2017
- Wisconsin Super Lawyer – Rising Star, 2006